3,000,000+ registered accounts|
| Help Page|
|How do I delete cookies in Netscape browsers?
Deleting your cookies can correct some login problems on ItsYourTurn.com. The easiest way to delete or manage your cookies is to download a cookie manager program. You can find a list of them here:
However, if you prefer to do this yourself manually, below are detailed instructions on how to delete cookies in
There is no direct way to edit the cookie file like there is in AOL or Internet Explorer. What you'll have to do is edit the cookie file directly. Here are the steps to do that:
- First, close all Netscape windows.
- On Windows systems, click the 'Start' menu. Go to the 'Find...' or 'Search...' option, and choose 'For files or folders'.
- You will see something similar to the screen below:
- Type cookies.txt in the Named field.
- Make sure that the Include subfolders option is checked.
- Click on the Find Now button.
- When the search is completed, click on the cookies.txt filename. This will open the file for you to edit. OR, if you don't mind losing all your cookies, you can delete this entire file by clicking on the file name, then hitting the 'Delete' key on your keyboard.
- In the cookies.txt file, delete all lines that contain 'itsyourturn.com'. You can use the Edit, Find... function to make this easier. Delete all itsyourturn.com cookies.
- Close this file, then start Netscape again. You should be able to log in again.
Please contact us
using our online contact form if you did this and it's still not working for you.
Return to your game status page
Back to the Frequently Asked Questions main page
Back to the Game Rules main page
- Player Login
- Start new game
- Waiting Room
- Send message
- Tell a friend!
- Tournament area
- Who is here?
- Search user profiles
Edit user profile
- Change password
- Edit ratings
New Game Releases
Create new userid
- Features and tips
Questions or comments? Please Contact Us
©1998-2021 It's Your Turn, Inc. All rights reserved.